keeping products moving
Retail and consumer goods – keeping products moving
The manufacturers of consumer goods, together with wholesalers and retailers, are faced with constantly changing conditions. In the context of the global economy and trade policy, logistics has become the backbone of international supply chains. It keeps products moving.
We can offer you logistics solutions that are designed to meet the sophisticated requirements of the retail sector and end consumers. Our experts are here to help you design and implement your supply chain. This will allow you to guarantee your customers the best possible service, while keeping your costs low.
We will support you throughout the process from suppliers to customers and from inbound logistics, warehousing and distribution to returns management.
Our services at a glance:
- Transport from global procurement markets
- Optimizing and bundling of goods flows
- Supplier management
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Incoming goods inspection, quality control, picking and packing, labelling
- National and regional distribution
- Returns management, including packaging
- EDI connection to existing warehouse management systems
You might be interested in
Luxury goods and fashion
Optimizing goods flows to meet the highest standards. Added value for the point of sale.